A new Deathloop update is now available on PC, introducing support for NVIDIA DLSS and more.
Game Update 1, which is also available for the PlayStation 5 version, is around 11GB on PC and it introduces, alongside NVIDIA DLSS support, DualSense controller audio support, improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing, improved NPC tracking and reaction and several other fixes and improvements.
Watch the full Deathloop game update 1 notes below.
- Fixed issues that caused dropped frames and issues with camera movement
- Added support for Nvidia DLSS
- Added support for Sony DualSense controller audio
- Added a poor connection quality indicator at the top right of the screen (looks like a speedometer with an exclamation mark)
- Improved performance and stability, especially with ray tracing
- Improved NPC path and player feedback
- Improved audio mixing quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks for Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed issue with mouse wheel. Using the mouse wheel to switch between weapons will now work correctly and will not drop weapons.
- Fixed an unlock issue with the “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” achievements
- Fixed an issue that could cause Colt’s progress to reset even if the player chose “no” when confirming
- Fixed a crash issue when a player unlocks an exploit using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey’s reactions, making him easier to identify among her party guests
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused assassinations issues when playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions will no longer directly unlock Colt’s achievements
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations intended only for Colt
- Fixed tilt inconsistency issue (inputs will no longer be skipped sporadically)
Deathloop is now available on PC and PlayStation 5 worldwide.
Deathloop is a next-gen first-person shooter from Arkane Lyon, the award-winning studio behind Dishonored. In Deathloop, two rival assassins are trapped in a mysterious time loop on Blackreef Island, doomed to repeat the same day for eternity. As Colt, the only chance to escape is to end the cycle by assassinating eight key targets before the day resets. Learn from each cycle – try new paths, collect information, and find new weapons and abilities. Do whatever it takes to break the loop.