Welcome to Telepost! Nice cooperative puzzle keyway Now available for Nintendo Switch and PC. The English publisher Sold Out today releases a wonderful cooperative puzzle game keyway Nintendo Switch and PC. upcoming game by Stoneweight & Sons PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | Also available on S and Xbox One.
The YouTube release trailer gives a glimpse into the normal daily chaos at the Kiwi-run post office:
Gamescom Awards 2020 “Best Family Games” keyway A beautiful and confusing co-op game in which two little Kiwis Jeff and Debra have fun, but also do an exciting job in a mailroom. Since the two birds cannot use their hands, they must work on the interactive terrain of levers, bells, and buttons to type telegrams, mail packages, and send emergency messages. After all, the Swiss Post cannot take a break!
- The mess in the mail room – In the role of a kiwi bird working at the post office, soldiers telegraph with a friend, send emergency messages, and send packages to continue posting.
- Bitter and very confusing buying model Players work together on the couch or meet online in a chaotic co-op.
- Single player with sympathy – To fully start the solo courier service adventure, both kiwis can be controlled with just one controller.
- Dangerous postal situations – To become a master of the postal service, players must effectively manage beautiful birds through post offices and post offices.
- Seasonal nonsense – Winter conditions, fall thunderstorms and other hazards make the job difficult for Jeff and Debra, but cannot be stopped by a true expert on the job.
- Customizable kiwi – Players can adjust the color of their Kiwi scars and open new parts – Birds will look even better with the hat!
Nintendo Switch Edition keyway Includes exclusive ‘Lavender Night’ and ‘Amber Night’ accessories for players to transform their mailroom into a more medieval room. With these dazzling helmets and majestic shields, Jeff and Debra are well equipped to face the telepost in honor of the Bungalow Basin!
We created the world of Bungalow Basin and created weird pictures of the postal service that our little postal birds had to solve. We hope this will be the start of a long and successful career for our two feathered stars Jeff and Debra in Telepost, and that players will love the post-pantomonium we have created for them.
Grand Jessell, artist Bee Stoneweed & Sons
KeyWe is great fun for friends and families of all ages. The soft humor of the game and the cooperative puzzle solving made me laugh over and over again during development. We are delighted that players are finally starting their transition to Telepost, and we can’t wait to see if they will become true masters of the postal service!
Katie Clark, Senior Product Manager Pei exhausted
“Passionate writer. Alcohol fanatic with subtle charm. Total addicted to Twitter. Coffee lover. Proud player. Passionate about the Web. Music advocate. Zombie lovers. Reader.”