Indie game studio Happy Juice Games is about to release its first IP, lost in game this coming summer on Steam. For those who want to take it on the go, then you’re in luck as it will also be launching on the Nintendo Switch at the same time.
Lost In Play is a 2D point-and-click adventure puzzle game that follows the sibling duo of Toto and Gal as they explore dreamscapes and befriend magical creatures, all while solving puzzles. puzzles in order to get home. The whole game should feel like a mix between Alice in Wonderland, Monkey Island and Hey Arnold! in terms of aesthetics and general ambience. TV shows such as Gravity Falls, Hilda, and Over the Garden Wall draw heavily on the depiction of hot and somewhat trippy cosmetics.
Lost In Play features:
- A mysterious animated puzzle adventure with stunning cartoon-style visuals.
- Magical and beautiful creatures to help.
- No text or dialogue – everything is communicated visually.
- Take part in a variety of unique creative activities; Play cards with goblins, create a dragon and teach a sheep to fly.
- Over 30 unique puzzles and mini-games.
You’ll be able to get Lost In Play later this summer on Nintendo Switch and Steam for $19.99/€17.99/£15.49/RM87.60. But if you’re impatient, the demo is currently available on Steam for you to try.
Lewis claims to be the penultimate definition of a “banana”, he’s also a massive esports fanatic, video game addict and otaku but happens to have a writing niche too. Favorite Games: Call of Duty, Skyrim, Apex Legends