During the Escapist Indie Showcase 2021, publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Bit Rot announced that their kaleidoscopic narrative puzzle game, Recursive ruin, will arrive on PC in 2022!
Lose yourself in Infinite Realms, a dying fractal world of eerie beauty and breathtaking physics that eternally repeats inward and outward. Discover the secrets of seven unique places filled with hidden spaces and strange inhabitants.
Live in a downcast artist in search of meaning and experience a bittersweet story that turns into surreal. Use your unique abilities and shape the world to fend off the scourge known as Ichor, a malevolent substance that eats away at the fabric of reality.
Characteristics of recursive ruin
- Welcome to the Infinite Realms! A dying fractal world of eerie beauty and breathtaking physics that eternally repeats inward and outward.
- 7 unique places filled with hidden spaces and strange inhabitants.
- Overcome the impossible and use circular logic to manipulate recursive physics and solve challenging, self-referential puzzles.
- A bittersweet story that cascades into the surreal.
- Repel the scourge known only as Ichor.
Source: Press release