Publisher Merge Games and developer Half Past Yellow are proud to announce today that their sandbox puzzle and platform adventure game, Time on Frog Island, is available now on PC, console and Google Stadia. Players can embark on their own island adventure on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and PC (via Steam and Epic Games Store).
Time on Frog Island will also be available immediately to Google Stadia players with Pro subscriptions! Physical versions of Time on Frog Island, available for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox, will hit stores starting July 15.
In the launch trailer below, join the sailor on a tour of Frog Island with an all-new original song Time on Frog Island!
About time on frog island
Shipwrecked on a strange island after a terrible storm, the sailor is awakened to find his ship in ruins. Gripping his precious potted plant, our salty old sea bass tries to fix his boat and find his way home.
However, on a remote island with frog-like inhabitants who don’t speak his language, the natives aren’t about to give up the items he needs without something in return! A network of spaghetti trades will take him all over this exciting and unique island as he searches for materials to repair his boat.
With your precious potted plant and tadup by your side, embark on this charming island adventure, solve puzzles, collect resources and lend a hand to your new amphibian friends!
Explore at your own pace
- Carve your own path in this island sandbox, you never know what will happen around the next bend!
- Get to know the frog dwellers and help out where you can.
- Discover new items by fishing and farming, and brew simple brews that will change the way you traverse the island.
- Learn from frogs and put your new skills to the test around the island.
Trade to repair your boat
- Ask around for the items you need, but keep in mind that you may have to do a frog a favor to get what you want.
- Solve interesting puzzles to get your hands on the required items.
- Try not to get too distracted by island life!
- Run faster, jump higher, fall slower, everything is possible if you hold the right object.
- Discover different ways to perform these crucial trades.
- Every item you pick up could end up being the key to something bigger.
Signature Edition Games will produce physical copies of Time on Frog Island for Nintendo Switch ($34.99 / €34.99 / £29.99), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Xbox One/X|S ($29.99 / €29.99 / £24.99). The physical edition will be available from July 15, 2022 at all good outlets as well as the Signature Edition store where it is available for pre-order now. Digital versions will be available with a 20% introductory discount.
Source: press release